2017年3月14日星期二

Spring travel




Spring is a vibrant season, would expect friends and colleagues, found that the foot mountain scenery, panoramic view of grotesque grass, flying leisurely and comfortable mood.

Morning, the day dawn, I climbed out of bed, know today organized mountaineering activities, the mood is very excited. All the people together, when we stand at the foot of the mountain by the sun when the excitement. Looking at the long ladder, I thought: is not climbing it, what is difficult, I will be able to climb up quickly. However, before long, I can't hold my seat, sweating, rest in the world, at the moment, climbing tired already broke my initial confidence. My kind colleague looked at me as if I could not move. He encouraged me and said, "nothing, rest for a while and then climb. Not really. We'll take you."
So with the help of colleagues, we came to the top of the hill, I suddenly understand "would be extremely Ling, list of small hills, the feeling of" more than two hours of hard but it is worth it. Gradually spring breeze blow away my fatigue, I began to admire the scenery. I love the mountains still fresh, also love standing in the mountains above looking out, that piece of grass, green trees and wild flowers in full bloom are the mountains.
I think life is like mountain climbing, began full of go, but few people know that a little slower, so quickly gallops, soon will be tired out, the face of the long mountain can only hope helplessly, unable to reach the peak of ornamental unlimited scenery. Learn to detour This will not only enjoy more scenery, but also easily reach the peak.
I also found the correct way: "mountain climbing to bow down to it". The bow body gravity forward, reduce the foot by gravity, gravity forward inertia is very easy to get down the mountain; and the body gravity after the shift, reduce the feet of gravity, and to prevent the wrestling rolling down the hill.

In fact, mountain climbing can relax the tension, let the tired brain is liberated. Step stone on mount and browse, flying mood, feel the life is colorful. Cherish the present, cherish all, and let the mind to open up the pace of amplification, colorful life will always be with you.

没有评论:

发表评论